What is Light as a Service, and why your business deserves it.
With 'Light as a Service', lighting is offered as a service. Unlike an 'esco agreement' where the ownership of installation is eventually transferred, here you only pay for the use. This means that Jade Synergies remains the owner and is always responsible for a properly functioning lighting installation. During a fixed period a fixed amount (rent) will be charged monthly. During this period there will be several moments of evaluation where, based on new techniques and economic feasibility, the possibilities of upgrading or replacing the existing lighting installation will be examined.
Relighting helps companies to be socially responsible (CSR). A new energy-efficient lighting installation has a positive impact on energy costs (Profit), working comfort (People) and the environment (Planet).
After renewing the lighting installation, less energy will be used. This provides an immediate energy saving of up to 70% or more. If motion and daylight sensors can also be placed the savings will be even higher. Also the maintenance costs are significantly lower with LED in combination with a much longer life span.
Optimal lighting of the workspace has a positive influence on the working comfort and the biorhythm of your employees. This ensures more safety and satisfaction, which translates into more productivity. In addition, attention to well-being and sustainability is a determining factor in 'the war for talent'. Attracting good employees, but also keeping them on board is an ever greater challenge.
CO2 reduction (Planet)
A new lighting installation is good for the environment. LED lighting consumes less energy and therefore reduces CO2 emissions. Moreover, these devices are assembled in such a way that they are almost completely recyclable.
LED as a solution
LED stands for "Light Emitting Diode. It is an electronic component that emits light when an electronic current is passed through it. The main characteristics of LED lighting are its low energy consumption, low heat generation and long life.
The table below clearly shows that for the same brightness, the energy consumption of an LED lamp is 7 times lower than a classic incandescent lamp. In addition, the installation of motion and daylight sensors will have a positive impact on the number of burning hours.
Why work with us?
Jade Synergies is an ESCO (Energy Service Company). This means that we fully relieve companies of the burden of carrying out energy projects. Unburdening in the broadest sense, because this includes the study work, the realization, the investment and the maintenance. Independence that should lead to the best solution for your company is the common thread here. Jade Synergies can guarantee this during the entire cooperation period, because they are unique as they call upon external independent experts, only go for quality products as they don't have a product to sell themselves and therefore can never be confronted with a conflict of interest.
- Analysis and design: in a relighting project, we have a specialized design office analyze the current lighting installation (lighting study), we look at the potential savings and the possibility to increase light comfort. We then design a new lighting plan that best meets the customer's needs.
- Installation: we have the selected installation carried out by a skilled party from a network of quality, independent technical installation companies.
- Financing: we take care of the financing of the energy project, you do not have to invest yourself and your credit limit at the bank remains unaffected. This means that more can be invested in the 'core business' of the company. Part of the energy savings is used to pay off the new lighting installation at a fixed amount. This means that from day one your company will benefit from energy savings and increased lighting comfort, but also from cost savings as the balance of the savings will accrue to your company immediately. After the predefined payback period, the installation is transferred to your company.
- Management: we monitor and maintain the lighting installation via a total guarantee and, if necessary, provide on-site intervention in the event of calamities or repairs. In this way, we guarantee reliable results and good performance at all times.
- Coaching: we guide your employees so that the installation is used optimally and provide coaching where necessary.